Tuesday 1 March 2016

Pink Parcel Subscription

Just looking for a bit of advice from any of my blog readers. I've just signed up to Pink Parcel which is a subscription box for us ladies during "that time" of the month. It's a great concept. I am generally a miserable cow during my period, so anything that can cheer me up during will benefit not only me but everyone around me!

You order your tampons/sanitary pads/combination of both, but you also received some beauty products, something sweet, a teabag (because who doesn't love tea) and a feminine hygiene product.

Just wondering if anyone subscribes and if it's worth it? I noticed I could get my first box for £9.99 and as I'll be needing a buy tampons this month, I thought why not! Let me know your thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment