Thursday 26 May 2016

My Little Box May Products

I have bitten the bullet and cancelled my subscription to My Little Box. I've just been a little disappointed with it lately. This month I thought we would get some Italian brands because of the theme but nope. In fact I didn't really see what any of the beauty products had to do with the theme.


Anyway my review of the products. My favourite by a country mile is the ring. I've worn it loads since getting the box. It is very much my style and even the box is just lovely!


The hair turban has been another firm favourite. Whilst it isn't the sort of thing I'd wear out and about, I have been wearing it loads in the house. My other half even complimented me on it and I'll give him credit for being quite a fashionable chap. I love the colours and for me this was another good inclusion to the box.


Onto the beauty products, the Fille De L'Air from Courrèges isn't really my cup of tea. Whilst it isn't the worst perfume and I doubt hate it, I'm not overly fussed on it either. Due to it's small size it will be useful to keep in work or in my handbag but I can't say I would ever rush out to buy this again

The My Little Beauty product this month was a self tanning lotion. If you read my initial reaction to this product you'll know I wasn't looking forward to it. I'm so pale that I only use tanning products in trust and with good reason....this did leave me a little streaky and I know I wasn't the enough one to have issues the streaking.


The one saving grace from the beauty products this month was the body oil from Baïja. Now the branding from this company is enough to make you crave their products. Beautifully packaged and in fairness the inside of the bottle lives up to it's exterior. A semi dry oil that goes on nicely, smells good but not overpowering and makes my skin feel ace! This product gets two thumbs up from me for sure.


I think it was my high expectations of this month's box that left me so disappointed. I was hoping for Italian brands and really felt they could have made more of the theme. I would maybe resubscribe in the future to My Little Box but I really feel they would have to up their game a lot before I did. Here's hoping they do!

No comments:

Post a Comment