Monday 2 May 2016

Pink Parcel April Products

We all know that during a ladies time of the month a girl needs a bit of cheering up, but I used this month's box to cheer myself up after the only thing worse for a singer like myself, a bad audition! Yes, last night I had an awful audition and a sleepless night worrying about it.

I was desperately in need of cheering up, so in the afternoon I decided to grab my Pink Parcel box and make myself a bit happier. First stop for a girl like me with a sweet tooth was my Mallow and Marsh bar. There are not enough positive words to describe how much I enjoyed this bar. Absolutely delicious and I can not at all believe it is under 100 calories. The offer is 20% with a code from Pink Parcel will definitely be getting used. My dilemma is if I should stick with the coconut or if I should try the Raspberry variety. If anyone has tried the other options can they leave me a comment to let me know if it's worth trying. But a huge thumbs up from me to Mallow and Marsh.

To go with my sweet snack, I thought what better than a good cuppa. Now as I've said in my previous Pink Parcel post I didn't get the advertised Teapigs teabag but instead Popcorn Tea. Otherwise known as Genmaicha tea from Japan, they have described it as "sugar puffs in a cup". As always with Teapigs the pyramid teabag is beautiful. The tea itself smells exactly like sugar puffs so I was worried it might be overly sweet. I needn't have worried. It was really lovely and just what I needed. Afterwards I went onto the Teapigs website to use my discount code and was a little disappointed that it didn't work but aside from thatI was super happy with this offering from Teapigs.


As we were due to go our the next product I tried out was the New CID Cosmetics i-smoulder pencil. The shape of the pencil makes it easy enough to make your eyeliner thick or thin. I don't find it all that pigmented so I found I had to go over the line again and again to get any real amount of colour.
Thin line vs thick line
Now for me the other side of the pencil is where the magic happens. The shadow is lovely and had a nice shimmer to it. I like the applicator and I am pretty happy with this product.

You may have seen from one of my other posts (http://hansunahnah.blogspot.co.uk/2016/05/naf-salon.html?m=1) that I have recently had my nails done so unfortunately I wasn't able to try out True Brit's Nail Enamel in 'Pink Parcel' on my hands. Although would be able to appreciate the gorgeous colour I decided I would give myself a little pedicure. You'll be delighted to hear I won't be sharing pictures of my toes. I can tell you though that it goes on nicely and is the perfect pink pastel for spring!

One product I've been carrying about with me since my Korres body milk ran out is the Boozi Body Care Hand Cream in 'French Martini'. I am in love with this product. It's the perfect size for my handbag, it smells amazing and is nicely branded. Only downside is that it doesn't absorb immediately, meaning opening anything after applying it is essentially impossible.

After coming home I decided to try out NPW's 'Pomegranate and Paw Paw Invigorating and Nourishing Face Mask'. Wow that is a mouthful! I was a bit sceptical when I noticed after 15 minute you are supposed to just wipe it off with a tissue. Regardless on it went.
It's a great look I know! Now this stuff smells fab and a little goes a long way. In fact this one packet gave both me and Christopher a full mask so it's really good value for money. Taking it off was easy enough and my skin feels ridiculously soft. 

Last but not least whilst waiting on my mask to dry, I made some oatcakes and cheese to munch on. Food heaven!

All in all, this was a cracking lot of products from PP. I am really impressed with the value and counting down the days till my next one arrives! 

No comments:

Post a Comment