Sunday 1 May 2016

NAF! Salon

You may have noticed I like nails and nail art so when one of my friends recommended I look at NAF! salon's instagram, it was love at first sight. They do some amazing work, particularly with mermaid glitter and marbling. If you are looking for nail art inspiration look no further than them.
https://www.instagram.com/nafsalon/

I decided that I needed an appointment for the following day but being the talented ladies they are, they are very much in demand. I couldn't get booked as they were full so I sent a begging email. The customer service was first class. I got an email back pretty quickly to say they had a cancellation and they could fit me in.

Originally, I was booked in for gel nails but after the move my nails are absolutely ruined so I was really desperate for some acrylics. One more grovelling email and what do you know, they sorted it out for me. Totally over the moon before I even got there.

I was so warmly welcomed and my nail technician, Amee, was just so nice. She put me really at ease and helpfully recommended things we could do to get the look I wanted for a night out. The final result?


Boom! Ridiculously fierce nails with a stunning almond shape and silver glitter to grey ombre and 2 fully silver accent nails. Amee gave me nails that did not disappoint at all. So many people have commented on them. Just a perfect salon experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment