Monday 28 September 2015

My Little Box September Lip Colour

In My Little Box each month you get one little treat from their own beauty range, My Little Beauty. I've been testing out this month's inclusion a red lip colour, Red Dingue. Now I was a little disappointed given that in the previous month's box I'd received a red lip colour from So Susan.

Having now tried them both out extensively I can say that this month's from My Little Beauty is the superior one. The texture is a lot better than it's So Susan counterpart and the colour a little bit richer. The So Susan one has a slight pinky colouring to it. Although the My Little Beauty's version doesn't have the staying power seen from Maybelline 24 hour lip colour, it doesn't transfer or fade as easily as many other lip glosses/sticks. When purchasing a red lip colour I would still be more likely to buy the maybelline version, it is a handy one to keep in my handbag.

That's me tried out all the products from this month's box fairly extensively, excluding the Cointreau  (which I already know I love) and I must say I am as happy as I was from when I first opened the box!

It is only my second box from My Little Box but it is something I would (and have) recommended. I'm hoping they maintain the high standard I'm seen so far and already I can't wait for my October box to arrive!

No comments:

Post a Comment