Sunday 20 September 2015

My Little Box September products

So I haven't used all this month's products yet, but I thought I'd give my opinion on things so far. Last night we went out for dinner with friends. I used the La Roche-posay BB cream. At first I thought it may be a bit too greasy or my face shiny. However, coupled with finishing powder and a bit of bronzer (from the previous month's box) it worked a treat. I teamed it up with the So Susan lip colour from last month's box. It's quite difficult to apply and has a weird texture that doesn't feel particularly nice on your lips. However, I love the colour which is a bit more pinky than the colour in this month's box. See the finished look on my instagram.com.  Link below.


My outfit for the evening was black skinny jeans, a red bodysuit with a mesh cutout in a deep V and a pair of scrappy black heels. I decided that it would be best to have a vest top under my bodysuit for going to a restaurant.  No one wants to look at my boobs while eating. The look was finished off with my new American Vintage scarf from My Little Box and a black leather jacket. I'm sorry to say I didn't get any pictures of my outfit as I was too busy drinking fizz.

Today I decided to give the nail decals a go. As I mentioned in my last post, I worried that these were maybe a bit too young for me. I'm still not convinced. Applied over the top of Barry M 'Bright Red' 262, which for the record is a fab colour, I'm just not sure how me they are.


Opinions welcome in the comments section.

No comments:

Post a Comment