Tuesday 22 September 2015

Eyelash extensions

Permanent Eyelash extensions: love them or hate them?

Personally I don't think I could live without mine anymore. I've been getting them for just over a year now with top up's every 4 - 6 weeks depending. Yeah it can leave a hole in your pocket. Quite a big hole at around £40 a pop. However, for me it is an expense worth paying.

You hear about the dangers of extensions thinning your own lashes. I can honestly say this hasn't been the case for me. Although saying that my eyelashes have always been quite thin which was actually one reason I started getting the permanent ones. They can last a varying length of time because (unless you pick or play with them) they fall out at the same rate as your own lash that it's glued to.

For me, I love how glam they make me feel when I first get them topped up. Equally I love that I don't need to bother with mascara on those days that I sleep in or I'm hungover or generally not feeling so glam! Wee slap of BB cream and a bit of lippy and I'm good to go.

I'd love to know what people think of their extensions if they've ever had it done. Pop it in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment