Sunday 27 September 2015

Manila and Latrice at Menergy Glasgow

So last night me and the girls decided to get our fabulous on and head to AXM in Glasgow to see two of my favourite drag acts.

Outfit for such a extravaganza had to be boom! I went for a black and gold sequined mini dress with little spaghetti straps and a pair of nice high sexy nails.

We knew our faces had to be flawless so we called in some expert help to ensure our make up was on point. As my dress was so blingy I felt a subtle eye with a bright red lip (maybelline 24 hour lip colour 'red alert') to go with my red stiletto heels.

Enough about me though. Last night was all about the super talented: Latrice Royale and Manila Luzon! Both were stars off the hit TV show Ru Paul's Drag Race. Manila is one of my all time favourites and I was cheering her on in season 2 when sadly she finished second. Extremely fishy to the max with a great eye for fashion. Plus kinda cute out of drag too. Last night I was not left disappointed. She was looking phenomenal and her performances were high energy and very entertaining. Same can be said for Latrice. Giving attitude and lapping up the love of the audience. The quality of the local acts was really high as well. 

I wish I had some pictures of the acts to share but unfortunately I had drank too much and secondly I was having to much of a good time. All in all I've decided I want to be a drag queen.

Closing words : if you can't love yourself how the hell are you gonna love someone else. Can I get an Amen?

No comments:

Post a Comment