Wednesday 23 December 2015

Christmas nails

Every year I try to do something special with my nails for Christmas. This year through ASOS I found Elegant Touch's Limited Edition press on nails 'Snow Fake'. I use press nails quite a lot as work, social and singing schedule takes up quite a lot of my time so manicures are a luxury time can't allow. Generally I buy a huge box of clear ones and then paint them myself. But I was drawn to the festive cheer of these little beauties.

Retailing at only £3, I felt it wasn't too much to spend if  I ended up not being overly keen on them. Especially as I was already ordering stuff from the site in any case. When they arrived yesterday I put them on immediately. A word on warning though the glue that comes with the Elegant Touch nails isn't the greatest so either be prepared to carry the glue everywhere and constantly be reapplying them or do what I do and buy a better glue. Available at most drugstores and pretty inexpensive, I think it's worth it to save losing nails left, right and centre.

Once on I was fairly happy with the result. Suitably festive with lovely little designs on each nail. Yes the quality isn't the greatest and no one would see them and think they're my real nails but for £3 they do exactly what I had hoped for.

I would just like to take this opportunity to wish you all a very much Christmas! 

No comments:

Post a Comment