Tuesday 17 May 2016

Pink Parcel May 2016

I haven't been having the best time of it with my monthly visit at the moment. In light of that I was really looking forward to my Pink Parcel arriving. They had some difficulties with getting the boxes out on time but they kept us well informed so I didn't mind.

Upon opening I found another True Brit nail enamel. As I've said in previous posts I've recently started getting my nails done by NAF! Salon in Glasgow so I didn't really have any need for more nail polish but they had no way of knowing that. With the appropriate name 'It's a Monthly Thing' this would be a fab everyday colour.


Next up is a brand I love: Simple. I have quite sensitive skin and need to be careful what I use on it. Simple is a brand I use regularly so I was happy to receive their 'Soothing Facial Toner' even if it is just a sample size.



I was delighted with the next product. I've been suffering with difficulty dozing off at night so Badger 'Sleep Balm' is the perfect thing for me to get. In a sweet little tin this relaxing balm has the perfect mix of lavender and bergamot to (hopefully) have me drifting off to sleep in next to no time. 


The next item I'm looking forward to testing out. Cougar 'Perfect Pout'. The branding does scream WAG wannabe to me but I'm forever moaning about wanting lip fillers and not being able to afford them right now. Hopefully this will be the answer to my prayers. Move over, Kylie J!


I love make up brushes and if you ask me a girl can never have enough brushes! Lottie London have supplied me with their 'Shade and Shadow Brush'. Beautifully packaged and in a lovely baby pink shade, this is another item I'm really happy with.


If you've read any of my other blogs you'll know that each month Pink Parcel supply me with a nice new cuppa tea and a sweet treat. This month though they are spoiling us with two tasty things to sample. First up from Fudge Kitchen 'White Chocolate and Raspberry Fudge'. I'm so excited to try this bad boy out! I love raspberries, fudge and chocolate. Only issue: it's gonna disappear in about 2 seconds!



Our other delicious looking goody is from Rococo Chocolate. Their 'Honeycomb Crunch' bar is so nicely packaged it almost seems a shame to open it....almost! I'll be honest, this one won't last long. Honeycomb is another favourite of mine so PP have nailed it with this one.


Lastly my tea. This month it comes from the English Tea Shop. Organic chocolate, Rooibos and Vanilla. Tasy combination and I can't wait to give it a go. The packaging is again lovely and makes it even more appealing! Really looking forward to this one!


All in all I'm delighted with this box again. I think it's incredible value for money. You got 5 panty liners, 20 tampons/pads (of your choice),  a feminine hygiene product and your box of goodies to cheer you up and cheer me up it most certain did! :) 


Values:
English Tea Shop Chocolate, Rooibos and Vanilla Tea £6.66 for 60
Rococo Honeycomb Crunch  £1.50
Badger Sleep Balm £4.99
Fudge Kitchen White Chocolate and Raspberry  £10 for 12
True Brit 'It's a Monthly Thing' £12.50
Cougar Perfect Pout  £29
Lottie London Makeup Brush £5
Simple Soothing Facial Toner  £1.29

No comments:

Post a Comment